There are lots of great reasons to familiarize yourself with your Dawson Creek Library account! By logging into your account, you can:
- See what items you have out
- Renew items from home
- Request items from other libraries
- Check the status of holds and requests from other libraries
- See if you have any outstanding fees
Click here to log into the library. You will need your library card number.
- Your library card number is printed on the front of your library card.
- It will start with DCLP and be followed by numbers, for example DCLP00000.
- It’s important to use capital letters when using your card number to sign into library services.
You will also need a password. If you don’t know what your password is, you can call the library at 250-782-4661 and they will issue one to you.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can click “forgot your password.”
- You must have your email address in the library’s system for “forgot your password” to work.
Fill in your library card number or your username, and you will get an email to reset your password. It should look something like this:
You now have access to your library account!
If you would like to suggest a purchase for our library, fill out our contact form.