Summer Reading Club
This year’s Summer Reading Club’s theme is Crack the Case! It will run From July 6th to August 20th.
- The club is free for children ages 0 – 14.
- The club runs for seven weeks with new crafts, activities and prizes awarded each week.
- Sign up for the club begins on July 6 but you can sign up anytime during the summer.
- You must sign-up in person at the library as your child will receive their reading journal, craft kit to take home, etc. Don’t worry if you can’t come in the first week – we would love to see you whenever you are able to come in this summer!
- There is no limit on how many children can sign up for the summer reading club – the more the merrier!
- The club table will be open for sign up Tuesdays through Fridays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day beginning July 6th. Just pop in with the kids!
- All SRC special event activity days will be held outdoors and will require registration before the event (due to Covid-19 restrictions). Registration sheets will be available at the club table. You will learn all about special event days when you sign up your children for the club.
- You can call 250-782-4661, email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the library between Tuesday and Friday to register for the events
- Please do not drop in to the special event activity days if you have not registered as we have had to set limits on numbers due to Covid-19 restrictions. Thank you.
Check out the links below for more information about this year’s Summer Reading Club.
View our upcoming events.